• Feasibility and planning works to construct this solar power project on 156 ha of secured land south of Berry Springs are due for completion in Q3 2021. Results to date are encouraging. This facility will generate an expected annual yield of 97,000MWh.
• Development Consent approval was achieved in November 2020.
• Grid connection application is well advanced and current forecast is to receive a connection offer in Oct 2021.
• Livingstone will create 200 local jobs during construction and a number of ongoing contracts for local businesses during its life span.
• Livingstone Solar Farm will offset 50,000 tonnes p.a. of greenhouse gases – the equivalent of powering 13,000 homes.
• Negotiations with a major investor are well underway, which will secure project construction finance and full sale of the farm offtake. Local investors intend to retain a minority equity share in the project.